Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sharon Cranfield's Bermuda blog

Hi,  I'm Sharon Cranfield a Realtor at Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty and I've started writing a blog called Bermuda - Home on the Rock and if you would like to take a look at it and perhaps follow my bi-weekly blog which is mainly about property market here in Bermuda please click on this link Bermuda-Home on the Rock.  I like to use photographs to enhance my topic and make it more fun to read.   Here's one I took on the way home the other day I think they call it a herringbone sky.



I have also launched my website called Bda4Sale on which you can see the properties here in Bermuda that I have listed for sale, take a visual tour of these properties as well as useful information on buying and selling property on the island. Click on the link to Bda4Sale to get an idea of what it's about.

If you have any questions relating to real estate here in Bermuda that you would like addressed please contact me and I will try to assist.  I can be reached at the following address within minutes scranfield@brcl.bm

Let's keep in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment